Deleting your Brili account just requires a few simple steps:
1) Log into your account, using parent mode.
2) Go to the settings tab at the top left corner of your screen
3) When you are in settings, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will see a "Delete Account" button
4) When you click on the button, your email address will appear and you will be prompted to enter your password
5) Enter your password and hit the delete account button, you will see a notification confirming you have deleted your account successful and you will be logged out of Brili.
To have all other data erased from Brili, a request to the Privacy Officer must be sent asking to delete all data pertaining to your account. You can reach the Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the privacy of your data - you can find all the information here and if you are in need of any assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.