Start a new topic

[+9] Offer an option for adult routines

Originally posted by Alisa

Parents have difficulty with routines, too. For example, I go to the gym, come back home, supervise my kids getting ready, drive them to four different schools, then come back home and get ready for work on weekday mornings. I would love to be able to set up a routine for myself also, and I'm sure other parents would, too (particularly parents with ADHD and related conditions).

6 people like this idea

This can be done already by creating a child account for yourself.

True, you can make a child account for yourself...that's actually what I do, and it does work pretty well. I've had ADHD all of my life, but unfortunately it's hard to find ADHD support tools/apps that are built just for adults. 

Considering I use this app to save me any amount of time I can find in a busy day, an app built for adults could possibly mean less time to edit/run. The few extra steps in this version do add up. Having to jump between the child/parent user to create/edit/run, creating custom tasks that aren't in the children's version of pre-built categories/tasks, etc. 

Plus...I have to admit, I try to hide the app around other people. I know I'm being a little self-conscious, but I'd appreciate a few subtle design changes so my family and co-workers don't think I'm goofing around in a kids' app ;-).

Login or Signup to post a comment