Start a new topic
Planned

[+9] Have a way to see an overall view of tasks for the day, at the beginning of the day, to see the "big picture" before delving into their day

Personally, I like to plan out my next day in my Google calendar before I go to sleep. Then, first in the morning, I like to go over it again to get an overall view of the day and what I need to accomplish or what appointments or commitments I have. Then I find it most useful for my ADD bring to just take on one task at a time. Your child-friendly format is just what my 8 year old son needs though. Also, with ADD he needs to have just one task at a time to focus on. But I think it would be useful for him to see the overall day so that he knows what to expect and can start to learn to plan ahead for things that will be coming up later in the day. If for no other reason than to mentally and emotionally prepare for them.

Anonymous on April 02, 2015 16:33 

2 people like this idea

Kate Attea

I think this is a great idea. I know my 8-year-old would also like the "big picture" of how many stars she has accumulated, so that she can always access the current tally towards her reward.

on April 7, 2015 10:00 PM

Pierre Séguin

Agreed! We've designed this view but won't be able to build it right away (there's a long list!) Your vote will help us prioritize it.

on April 2, 2015 5:51 PM

Login or Signup to post a comment