Start a new topic

[+6] Create a way for routines to be created for infrequent tasks

Certain tasks may need to be completed once a week, but the exact time doesn't matter, e.g. paying bills (adult) or cleaning out a pet cage (kid). It would be great to be able to create a list of these weekly tasks and have the fun of swiping and seeing points go up. Also, a warning could be set that the week is nearly over and the task still isn't done.

AlisaAlisa on February 05, 2016 15:53

3 people like this idea

Alisa

Bonus tasks are a great idea and these could be things that don't absolutely have to be done that week. Something like "clean the pet cage" does have to be done each week, so there should be a distinction between the 2 somehow. Thanks!

on February 7, 2016 9:14 PM

1 person likes this

Pierre Séguin

Alisa, here's a question for you. What would you think if the task were to be presented first as a bonus task and then, if not done by X date, just gets added to the routine you specify? The start time of that routine could be adjusted automatically to ensure there's time.

on February 8, 2016 12:05 PM

1 person likes this

Angela Gilmartin

I also would like a feature similar to this - an open-ended activity. For example, my daughter always has trouble organizing herself when we leave the house (jacket? socks? bag?). So if I can create a routine called "Going out" with prompting sentences, i.e. How's the weather? Do you need to pack anything?, I can get her thinking about her next steps to get out the door...Right now, I have it tasked at a certain time but if she could just pick it as needed that would be great...

on March 9, 2016 9:07 AM

1 person likes this

Pierre Séguin

Good point! I'll think about how we can design that into the product as well.

on February 8, 2016 12:00 PM

Login or Signup to post a comment